Where does time go? I can't believe I haven't recorded any history in over 2mos. Mariah and Dave visited. Always fun.
 |
| Sunny and Mariah at picnic table |
One morning I opened the door to find this rather impressive spider on my step. I took him to work to see if he'd "warm up" but he stiffened further and ants came to eat him. I rescued his body, gaining awkward notariety by keeping a tarantula in the clinic break room freezer. I think it's now still in ours, awaiting Race to take him for a show n tell.
 |
Just last year it was all scrub cedar back there
|
 |
| My dad's last renter sucked. she was a nice but psychotic hoarder and left the house in a condition I haven't seen since africa. She kept dishes in the bathtub. |
 |
I painted the old oak finish in our kitchen. It was outdated. I forgot to take pics before starting. It's black now. It was light oak. Here it is grey primer.
|
1 Comments:
A little sad to see the title of your blog has changed to Lakeway Reeds. To me, you'll always be Sandy Reeds. Love, love, love the cabinets, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home