wow 6mos blew by
Either this is a typo and there's a possible stRoke, or did the 86 y/o catch too many awesome waves?
![]() |
| Gramma loves the guinea pig enough to feed her lettuce from her chest |
![]() |
| Claire and Mia with their snow babies from Christmas (artificial snow) |
![]() |
| the moon was near full for Zilker's trail of lights downtown. |
![]() |
| the lake'sstill low, but Race still made rock splashes from the cliff |
![]() |
| This hognose played dead really convincingly when I picked him up. He left happily when I released him/her. |
![]() |
| click to enlarge. Who knew hognosed snakes could rise and spread a hood like a cobra? I didn't. Loud hiss too. |
![]() |
| Valentine's activities in class |
![]() |
| this field was solid paintbrushes. |
| an impassioned ending during lip synch battle |










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home