
Summer's long gone now and temps are now in the 80s. It feels great outside yet seawater's still warm. It's a shame to have the kids in school now. It's also pointless. I didn't need them home to help with any crop harvest, where I'm told the 3mos off originally came from.



I'd been cleaning the cars with the help of the kids and came back out to find Claire showing off her new use for vacuum cleaners.



She likes archery. They all think it's kinda fun but Claire seems to like it more. I bought them another stronger bow but so far it's too powerful for them to pull yet-except gwen.
1 Comments:
Oh, from the angle it looked like you had the hose hooked up to the van's tail pipe and you were doing the ol' "Hey kids, it's nap time!" trick! (just kidding, don't try that at home...we're professionals).
Post a Comment
<< Home