A Full Wednesday
Long busy day at the ER. When I got home I immediately
took Claire on an hour long bike ride along the beach and it was good for both of us.
Here she is at Bob Hall Pier. The other is her hang loose sign goofballing at the seawall 1.5mi North of the Pier. Lots of pelicans plunged on baitfish behind us. The wind and sand were whipping but cool Claire loved it all.
Yesterday we had an ultrasound of the coming baby. We don't know the gender as we like surprises and planning "thingy "
stuff with that knowledge diminishes that surprise joy. I liken it to buying all the accessories to the Christmas present you already saw that you're getting...not as much fun to open up on the big day.
Here are two pics I picked as most discernible. One is a side shot with legs over head. The other shows the skull creepily well under the skin. This pic prompted Megadeth to call requesting permission to use it on their next CD cover art.
Gwen decided it was time to ditch the training wheels today.
We'll see how she does. I think I should get her football pads and helmet for this. But she's psyched.
Our neighbors are settling in. Kevin and I took turns
supervising Jason's assemblage of Kev's audio/vid gear. Here's Kev giving some insightful armchair pointers as Jason hangs on every word. He got it working great thanks to our unrelated background conversations.
During this time, Jason's boy Jackson came over and
jumped on the trampoline with Gwen, picked flowers, ate cheerios, and shrieked in terror when I brought Skip out for him to meet.
took Claire on an hour long bike ride along the beach and it was good for both of us.
Here she is at Bob Hall Pier. The other is her hang loose sign goofballing at the seawall 1.5mi North of the Pier. Lots of pelicans plunged on baitfish behind us. The wind and sand were whipping but cool Claire loved it all. Yesterday we had an ultrasound of the coming baby. We don't know the gender as we like surprises and planning "thingy "
stuff with that knowledge diminishes that surprise joy. I liken it to buying all the accessories to the Christmas present you already saw that you're getting...not as much fun to open up on the big day.
Here are two pics I picked as most discernible. One is a side shot with legs over head. The other shows the skull creepily well under the skin. This pic prompted Megadeth to call requesting permission to use it on their next CD cover art. Gwen decided it was time to ditch the training wheels today.
We'll see how she does. I think I should get her football pads and helmet for this. But she's psyched. Our neighbors are settling in. Kevin and I took turns
supervising Jason's assemblage of Kev's audio/vid gear. Here's Kev giving some insightful armchair pointers as Jason hangs on every word. He got it working great thanks to our unrelated background conversations. During this time, Jason's boy Jackson came over and
jumped on the trampoline with Gwen, picked flowers, ate cheerios, and shrieked in terror when I brought Skip out for him to meet.
3 Comments:
you are not kidding-that is a full day if i have ever seen one. claire obviously had a blast, and gwen, you have some real cojones (sp?) to tackle riding grown up style. love the reed#3 pics!
You two are so good at taking photos of your beautiful kids. We have a big camera and it runs out of charge after just a few pics. What kind of camera do you have, and is it easy to use?
look at that ultrasound picture!!! how perfect is it?! I want to know what it is NOW!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home