Of Kayaks and Birthdays
This evening we had Claire's 2nd bday party with several friends and my parents here. It was a lot of fun. The kids jumped in a little plastic pool and played a lot.

Sunny, Alisa, and Maria did not jump in the plastic pool...

I took my Dad out in kayaks today thanks to my bro D-Wizzle who lent his for the occasion. Wind was tough and building by the hour so we stopped for some pics and returned after 2hrs. It was fun. I've always wanted to take my dad out there. I'd love to again sometime on a night when the full moon rises while the sun sets and the fish start jumpin'. In the background is the JFK Causeway bridge connecting Padre Island to Corpus Christi. Click the pic with much more detail. Gwen has a strong love for bandaids and mosquito bites were the perfect excuse to cover herself with them.


Claire woke pop with kisses. It was time to load kayaks.
Juice boxes and birthday 'hats'. Thanks mommy for a great birthday party for Claire. Happy second birthday my little exploradora.

Sunny, Alisa, and Maria did not jump in the plastic pool...

I took my Dad out in kayaks today thanks to my bro D-Wizzle who lent his for the occasion. Wind was tough and building by the hour so we stopped for some pics and returned after 2hrs. It was fun. I've always wanted to take my dad out there. I'd love to again sometime on a night when the full moon rises while the sun sets and the fish start jumpin'. In the background is the JFK Causeway bridge connecting Padre Island to Corpus Christi. Click the pic with much more detail. Gwen has a strong love for bandaids and mosquito bites were the perfect excuse to cover herself with them.


Claire woke pop with kisses. It was time to load kayaks. Juice boxes and birthday 'hats'. Thanks mommy for a great birthday party for Claire. Happy second birthday my little exploradora.
2 Comments:
looks like it was fun!!! lovin all the beach pics you give us Kirby!
that bottom pic is the quintessential (yeah, i used the dictionary for that one!) birthday party pic. and i love that top pic where i'm finally not in the middle!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home