A better day
Sept 24th
was a good day. After successfully fixing a jammed toilet, I took Gwen to the beach. Skimming was no good as the surf and tide were both up and knocked her totally off the board 3x. We decided to walk the pier instead. Here's Gwen striking a pose. She later reluctantly sat
grossed-out beside a 40 inch redfish almost as big as she is. She wanted (and did) take this shot of the waves breaking way off the end of the pier (much farther out than usual). Tonight after work at 4am I drove home in intense rain and lightning which is still going on. This marks maybe the
3rd measurable rain in 4
-5mos on the island. This is the best one yet by far.
was a good day. After successfully fixing a jammed toilet, I took Gwen to the beach. Skimming was no good as the surf and tide were both up and knocked her totally off the board 3x. We decided to walk the pier instead. Here's Gwen striking a pose. She later reluctantly sat
grossed-out beside a 40 inch redfish almost as big as she is. She wanted (and did) take this shot of the waves breaking way off the end of the pier (much farther out than usual). Tonight after work at 4am I drove home in intense rain and lightning which is still going on. This marks maybe the
3rd measurable rain in 4
-5mos on the island. This is the best one yet by far.
2 Comments:
Kirby,
Like your pic's. Looks like a fun day a the beach. Love the beach pic's. I was on a scrapbooking retreat in Marble Falls last weekend and it rained there also. It was so nice watching the rain out the huge glass window in the cabin we were in.
Janice
Just can't get past the fact that you made Gwen fix a jammed toilet. Sheez..
Post a Comment
<< Home