Saturday, January 26, 2008

sisters and rock stars



Often the girls will fight at bedtime and we have to send someone to our bed until one falls asleep. They end up getting cozy when we put them back together in their room once they're asleep. I was off this a.m. and Sunny and I were really hoping the kids would sleep a little later but at 645a sharp we woke to Claire yelling at Gwen "STOP IT!". No going back to sleep...well later sweet Sunny gave me another hour.

Later, to get a fun mood on I cranked their current favorite CD to get them off of themselves and when I entered the living room they were on the coffee table giving a concert complete with rock star poses and microphone. Gwen then asked me to blog a video of them dancing so she could watch it. Here's to cold indoor Saturday mornings...and the girls' tribute performance of Miley Cyrus's "See you again".

4 Comments:

Blogger Mariah said...

this is GREAT!! my kids were jammin to the video, too. and i love the rock star poses. now jack is making me do a video so your kids can see my kids rock out. thanks a lot. :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Christina Ketchum said...

That is so CUTE! I love having sisters!!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger DA Wagners said...

Who the heck is Miely Cyrus? Am I out of the girly loop or what!? The girls look so sweet! Claire really knows how to shake that booty! Did you teach her that, Kirby?

5:25 PM  
Blogger The Tooley Times said...

That little butt shakin' just made my day!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home