Claire of the SudsBucket
Last week I set up a saltwater aquarium
. I've kept freshwater fish for years since I was a kid but was always intimidated by the idea of maintaining saltwater. I set it up last week though and stock it with stuff I collect on the beach. I caught an electric ray in my cast net and kept him 3 days. He was unhappy, cramped, and ate many of his roommates. The cloudy pic is of him in the tank. On the 3rd day I released him back at JP Luby beach where I'd caught him (see pic where waves are washing him back to sea).Yesterday I walked outside to see Sunny washing the cars and Cla
ire in her usual spot when Sun does anything involving a bucket of water...in the bucket. She's grown to be barely able to fit in it anymore so I took these pics before she outgrows it.You can't keep her out of a bucket of water no matter what she's wearing. I've washed my car, looked under the seat for someting, and turned around to find her in the bucket on several occasions.

1 Comments:
sunny, you are some kinda woman, washing cars at 7 months pregnant. sit down and eat some bon bons, girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home