Friday, September 22, 2006

The creed that tolerates cancer

I used to think the greatest modern social poison was the creed of total relativism..in effect, no one or nothing is inherently better or worse than anything else.
On Sept 12, the Pope (the aramaic writing in this pic calls for his decapitation) referenced a Persian Emperor quote from year 1391 “Show me just what Mohammad brought that was new, and there you find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.” Many muslims, in a self-incriminating bid to prove this inaccurate, are STILL reacting by destroying churches and killing innocent people in various catholic/christian locations around the world- proving that Emperor's point 7 CENTURIES later.

I can't understand the apathy or even acceptance the enlightened progressive western academia and media display regarding the radical islamic agenda. Apparently, the relativist creed is making it impossible to register this for what it is and that allows it to spread. The Pope is apologizing for an accurate quote even as an elderly nun is shot in the back as she volunteered at an African children's hospital in the name of Islam. If fundamental islam is a global cancer, then relativism is its ignorant doctor unwilling to see the fatal tumor even as it grows and spreads its malignancy. Don't let people tell you "Protestant religions have their violence too." Ask them what weighs more: a shoe, or a skyscraper. There's a HUGE, modern 21st century difference and the future of middle-eastern children makes me want to cry when I see pics like these. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions...but the youth appear to get early education on how they should live (and kill, and die).
Want to read about a school training boys to kill themselves and people?

No, Rosie O'Donnell, it's not a Christian school...guess again using decades of history for clues.












Heartwarming messages from the Koran

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

Verse 47:3 - "When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly."

Verse 48:29 - "Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another."

Verse 66:9 - "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a post. I am with you. I can't fathom that the modern world doesn't see the cancer and rip it out. I really believe our greatest enemy is ourselves with a desensitized brain. If this was the 1940's, Afghanistan would be nuked so fast the sand would turn to glass. It makes me so sad to see them brainwashing these poor kids. They really don't have a chance do they? Well the good news is I have read the book and in the end WE WIN.
Great Post

7:47 AM  
Blogger crissyjane said...

And they call themselves the Religion of Peace...or something like that - doesn't make much sense. I agree with Skip - great post : )

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home