In the top pic my tortoise Skip still looks bigger than Race who just turned one. In the video you can tell Race has finally grown bigger than Skip. Race isn't scared to grab Skip by the nose (although he doesn't want to share the groundlevel with the dinosaur). After the 3rd nosetouching offense, you may notice Skip start to leave...and you can't blame him.
Of all the things in the backyard for Race to be sitting in or on, the guitar SHOULD have been my first guess, I suppose! LOL The cutest redhead I ever saw! And you KNOW how I love it when you post pics of Skip! :)
5 Comments:
CUTE video! I know exactly what Race is saying... "Dad, why do you have me on top of this guitar petting a big turtle? Are you mad?!?!"
:-)
CUTE!!
What a cutie! I love it when they say uh-oh.
Good thing Race was softer with Skip's nose than he was with the cupcake!
Of all the things in the backyard for Race to be sitting in or on, the guitar SHOULD have been my first guess, I suppose! LOL
The cutest redhead I ever saw!
And you KNOW how I love it when you post pics of Skip! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home